December 19, 2017
- "SMF" is defined as the forum software "Simple Machines Forum", https://simplemachines.org being its original site
- "The package" stands for all files within any archive file or any group of files related to SMF4Mobile and released through SMF-Media.com
- © SMFMobile.com/SMF-Media.com automatically refers to the above mentioned copyright holders
- "Distribution" means allowing one or more other people to download or receive in any way a copy of the package, or part of it, free of charge or for a price.
- "A modification" is defined as an instruction, or set of instructions, to need to be performed manually or automatically, and that will alter any part of the package.
- 3rd-party packages are defined as packages obtained through 3rd-party sources, and are neither written, nor published by the copyright holders of SMF4Mobile.
This package is provided "as is" and without any warranty. Any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the authors and/or copyright holders be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages arising in any way out of the use or misuse of the package.
- All copyright notices in source files or otherwise generated shall remain intact without modification, unless being given written permission from the copyright holders. The name of the package and links to associated websites must remain in clear view for all users.
- Distribution of this package is not allowed unless being given written permission from the copyright holders.
- You may modify the package, or one or more of its files, to the extent that you remain in full compliance of the aforementioned clauses.
- Distribution of modifications is allowed, to the extent that you remain in full compliance of the aforementioned clauses.
- The copyright holders retain the right to change this agreement, or parts of it, without any prior notice, at any time. It is the user's responsibility to make sure their knowledge of the license agreement is up to date. The copyright holders will communicate any changes through the smf-media.com website.
- Upon neglecting one or more clauses of the above, the license will automatically terminate. Upon termination the user must destroy all of their copies of the package within 24 hours. The copyright holders shall take action against any license agreement breach at their discretion.
- All ownership & contractual rights of any 3rd-party package that may be provided with this package remain in possession of their respective copyright holders. The SMF4Mobile copyright holders do not retain any ownership or rights over them, unless written otherwise, for instance in the case any 3rd-party package uses parts of the SMF4Mobile package's source code.
- You are not allowed to sell or lease the modification, or part thereof. You are not allowed to sell anything based on the modification, or code that requires the modification to be installed, without the copyright holders' written consent.
- You shall not install and/or use SMF4Mobile on a website that encourages and/or endorses violence, hate and/or any kind of bigotry.
- In any case any amount paid is non-refundable.
- The only authorized place to obtain this modification if from http://smf-media.com, obtaining the package from any other place will automatically terminate this license.
- Failure to comply to any rule in the agreement will automatically terminate your right to use the SMF4Mobile software and/or any related subscriptions
- By obtaining and using the package you automatically agree to this license.