Author Topic: How to change profile back  (Read 3723 times)

taysys

• SMF4Mobile Customer
How to change profile back
« on: June 03, 2018, 01:03:26 pm »
I have just installed the SMF4Mobile theme on a test site. I allow the user to change the original default theme to the mobile theme through their profile.  But once I am running on the mobile theme I cannot seem to find how I can change back under the mobile Profile selection.

What am I overlooking.

Thanks, Bob

vbgamer45

• Administrator
Re: How to change profile back
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 05:32:47 pm »
From the mobile theme itself they can't change their profile information/account settings.
There should be a full site link in the menu or in the bottom right footer which they can use to switch back

taysys

• SMF4Mobile Customer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 08:00:22 am »
Thank you for the reply!

I guess I am missing something here.  When the mobile theme, if I select Profile from the menu, it takes me to showing the summary page with no other options.

Selecting the lower right button "Full Site" takes me back to the Index page. From the Profile, if I select the upper right button it takes me back to the main menu.  If I select the lower left button I get back to the main menu.  This is all happening with a "Regular" user account.  The only way out of this is to login as the Admin, go into Admin functions and set everybody back to forum default.

Thanks for your assitance.

Bob

vbgamer45

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 12:45:06 pm »
Install the SMF4Mobile mod at https://smfmobile.com/community/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;id=3

This removes the theme from the selection for theme list.

Any current user of theme reset them to to default theme as their primary.

taysys

• SMF4Mobile Customer
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 05:09:15 pm »
Hmmm. I am sure I have this correct.

So I reset the test users back to a default theme.  Then logged out and verified it set me in the default.  Next went into the user Profile and changed the theme to the mod2 theme.  All formatting went away.  See attachment.

I am misunderstanding you?

Bob

vbgamer45

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 05:17:19 pm »
You need to reset there theme to the default theme. Easiest way is under admin -> Themes and layout you can reset all members.

Camberos

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2019, 08:30:05 am »
Can you reset the theme to default, do this, and then reset back to the previous theme?