Author Topic: Compatibility with SMF 2.0.6  (Read 6250 times)

jcervantes

Compatibility with SMF 2.0.6
« on: October 24, 2013, 01:59:27 am »
Hello there,

Looking forward to using and customizing this mobile theme. Have you been able to test it with the newest SMF version 2.0.6 released this week?

Also, is the download available immediately?

Thanks,
J
SMF FTW

Dragooon

Re: Compatibility with SMF 2.0.6
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 02:07:40 am »
It'll be fine with 2.0.6 and the download is available instantly from Media centre linked above as soon as you've paid.

jcervantes

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 02:18:05 am »
Thank you.

On a related note, when it comes to modifying mobile CSS style sheets, is it the same process as modifying regular desktop stylesheets?

Is it as easy as opening the mobile theme's main style sheet, modifying it with appropriate code and ftp'ing the new document in to replace the old?

I ask because I tried doing this with another script's mobile version (a classifieds script), and although I would adjust the stylesheet, it wouldn't show on the front end, even if I added !important to the divs or classes.

I'm hoping modiying smf4mobile is as easy as I hope it is.

Thanks,
J
SMF FTW

Dragooon

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 02:28:14 am »
Yeah, it's normal CSS. There are a couple of guides in the Modifications Area to show how you can edit the CSS. Also, if you just want to change colours you can try 1.2 (see customer area stickies) as it allows for a much easier colour changing experience.

jcervantes

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 02:45:54 am »
Okay thanks. I'll have to take time to play with it.
SMF FTW