Author Topic: thinking about buying...  (Read 9896 times)

kcmartz

thinking about buying...
« on: October 26, 2011, 01:42:23 pm »
I'm thinking about buying this now. I was wondering is there a way to make a "dark" smf4mobile theme?

And I would love advanced topic prefix support (nibogo mod) will that ever work?

Dragooon

Re: thinking about buying...
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 01:53:53 pm »
Dark can be made by changing a bit of css, if you're comfortable with that then it isn't hard. The theme also has an inbuilt dark color schema which can be adopted quite easily.

Advance prefix topic should work with minimal amount of changes.

kcmartz

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 09:18:34 pm »
OK. Because I want to have a dark-themed website, and dark-themed mobile theme. If I purchase it, could you maybe show me what I would need to edit to make Advanced Topic Prefix mod? I use this all around my forum and it would be useful.

Dragooon

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 02:41:32 am »
Sure, I can help you out with that.

kcmartz

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 02:37:12 pm »
Alright. I have $10 (in checking not savings) right now I will be working this month to get a galaxy tab. What I have left over I will use for a few things including this.

VeNeX

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 01:13:31 am »
Whenever you make it work for advanced topic prefix can you post it publicly? I also have that MOd and I would like to use it with SMF4Mobile.

kcmartz

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 07:14:12 pm »
Ended up getting it later than expected. Still looking for a Topic Prefix supported version, or a tutorial on how to edit it to work that way.