Author Topic: Another presales question :)  (Read 7916 times)

erkhansu

Another presales question :)
« on: January 12, 2012, 05:39:48 am »
Hi Dragon

Fisrt of all thanks for this great job i really liked it and planing to buy but as every customer i have questions that i need to be sure before purchase :)

1: I am using a different template then default so is it possible to switch between themes (dzinestudio Inferno)
2: Is there any way to put my logo?
3:SMF Language is Turkish so how can i solve this problem ? Is there any language file that i can translate directly?
4: I have installed already Aeva installed so do i need to uninstall or something to use it (i saw something related to Aevea)
5:Do i have to renew license every year?
6: I do not want these security fetaures can i just disable it (that 2+6 question)
Thats all for now :)

I am using latest version of SMF 2.2 .
Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 06:02:53 am by erkhansu »

erkhansu

Re: Another presales question :)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 05:44:34 am »
I am just testing mobile theme :)

Dragooon

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 06:10:31 am »
1) Yes, I'm using a DZStudio theme here as wel
2) Yes, a bit of HTML edit
3) Yes, the theme comes with english language file that you can translate. Since Turkish is a left-to-right language you should be fine
4) Aeva is supported in this theme automatically, you don't need to uninstall/re-install things to make it work
5) No, you need to renew license only for updates and supports.
6) That's a SMF feature I have enabled for this site, if you don't have post verification enabled on your site it will not be enabled.

erkhansu

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 06:24:14 am »
Thanks for answers.

Actually by theme question i was talking about mobile theme. Is demo one the only theme version i mean is it possible to make it one of dzinerstudio theme? Is there any way to just switch or you need to make another work for that?

ps: Where i can make the payment?

Dragooon

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 06:58:24 am »
You can change the colors a bit but it won't automatically pick up another theme. You can pay from your profile.

erkhansu

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 07:30:11 am »
Thanks for all information Dragon.

I have purchased and transaction done. Do you need any screenshoot or transaction id or something regarding payment?

Edit: Ok it seems its activatred under my account. I will install when im back to home, in case any problem will let you know. Thanks for your time and work Dragon.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 07:35:33 am by erkhansu »