Author Topic: Reviving SMF-Media.com, SMF4Mobile 1.0 beta 1 released!  (Read 13706 times)

Dragooon

Reviving SMF-Media.com, SMF4Mobile 1.0 beta 1 released!
« on: March 01, 2011, 02:33:02 am »
After a long hiatus from this site I've decided to resurrect it. This is going to happen with the release of SMF4Mobile! SMF4Mobile is a premium theme($20 with 1 year of support and updates) meant for smart phones.

SMF4Mobile
SMF4Mobile is a theme for SMF intended to be used on smartphones. Based on a powerful javascript framework called jQuery Mobile, it is an entirely new theme for SMF, which not only looks the best on smartphones, it functions the best on smartphones.

The theme's supported platforms are BlackBerry OS(Version 5.0 and above), Apple iOS(iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad), Google Android(Version 1.5 and above), WebOS(Palm Pre), Opera Mobile(Version 10.1 and above), Opera Mini(For iOS and Android), Firefox Mobile for Android.

Click here for more information

Some pictures :

Other plans
Apart from the theme, I plan on resurrecting FBC4SMF in a new form, although it'll happen sometime in summer(Still no promises though). Hopefully I'll get around these plans in success.

toeh101

Re: Reviving SMF-Media.com, SMF4Mobile 1.0 beta 1 released!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 06:47:37 pm »
So interesting! :)

Skhilled

• Doc Skillz
Re: Reviving SMF-Media.com, SMF4Mobile 1.0 beta 1 released!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 04:10:12 am »
Hey bro...what's up? ;D Glad to see you've got the site back up.

I was playing with this on Busterone's site. Looks and works great! I'm purchasing it now.  8)